Wednesday 27 February 2013

SNOW....Again.



                                                    (Coffee loves the snow a lot more then I do)




                                     ( Everything is covered in snow and I saw this random leaf)


                                               
                                           ( The snow is this weird mix of wet ice snow)



                                                   ( That is her  "This isn't so bad" look)



In the last few years I do not remember having so many snow days. This year we are getting a lot of the white stuff. I love getting out for a walk and this is not easy to walk in. My dog Coffee loves it though. She eats it, jumps in it, sticks her head in it and even chokes on it a little (silly girl). I'm hoping it will melt away quickly and that March will bring along warmer dryer days. Grrr...Canadian weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment