Wednesday 27 March 2013

Wednesday Happiness



I've had a really long few days. I worked 7 days straight and I am now ready for the next few days off (7 to be exact!). It's been stressful, long, but also a learning experience. I have been working at my new job for almost 6 months now and I really like the job, but there has been some shuffling in the higher up positions and I had to deal with a lot of hours and some new stress. I'm home now, catching up on my Etsy shop and blogging.

I also enjoyed the Meat Free Week that I participated in. It was challenging, but I did it! I would say that eating out is the most difficult part. At home the meat is just not there in my fridge, but it's very tempting when I eat out at a restaurant. I would do it again next year and even through out the months I would like to pick out certain times of  the months where I would commit to a meat free week. Did I crave meat? No. I actually think that a sugar free week would prove to be much more difficult. No chocolate? No cookies or a random donut? No Jam with my Peanut Butter sandwiches? Now there is a real challenge for me.

I hope you are enjoying your day, Happy Hump Day!


1 comment:

  1. going without sugar is definitely the hardest. I think I could do a meatfree week but a sugarfree is so rough. I tried it for 12 days and went into a sugar coma afterwards.

    ReplyDelete