Saturday 21 June 2014

Give a Shit About Nature - Review

I love nature and the beautiful outdoors, and love what Give a Shit About Nature is doing. For every shirt bought 10 trees are planted. When I saw this shirt posted on there Facebook site I got really excited and had to have it, even though I am not a fan of buying clothing online because I find I really need to try clothes on. It did not take long for my t-shirt to arrive (two weeks which is normal), and it's exactly what I was expecting.  I recommend buying one if you love it as much as I do, and you know that your money will be planting beautiful trees. I do suggest (not that they care) that they make a men and women's version,with the women's shirt having more of a scoop neckline and women's fit. Other then that, its perfect and I proudly rock my Give a Shit About Nature shirt on my Instagram page and here on my blog. You can also get in a ladies tank which is perfect for summer, on their site.

http://instagram.com/p/pgzg61r9vT/

https://give-a-shit-about-nature.myshopify.com/products/womens-gasan-wolf-tank-top



No comments:

Post a Comment