Friday 28 November 2014

The Tea Party Concert




I have always liked The Tea Party, and yesterday's concert did not disappoint. I haven't heard this band live before, and I was amazed at Jeff's vocals, because his voice sounded just as good live as on all of the albums K and I own (this doesn't always happen when you go to concerts). The concert was entertaining, exciting and intimate at times. It's great to rediscover a band that kinda took a break there for a while (they were really big from about '96-2006), but with their new album The Ocean At The End  now available,  I hope these guys can make a come back, and also get rediscovered by the younger generation that may not know them. I don't share music here on my blog much (to each their own), but The Tea Party has a unique sound and I hope you enjoy the video. If you haven't heard of this group before, I hope you're pleasantly surprised to discover a new band that you really like. Check out their new music on their main Tea Party site, as well as get a taste of their best songs on their Greatest Hits album Tangents on Itunes.

We took a few photos of the concert:





No comments:

Post a Comment