Sunday 25 November 2012

Simple Rules for Happiness!




Today is a quick post. I have been a bit busy this weekend and I also need to get some sold items ready to ship for tomorrow. I love when I sell something and see where that piece is going. One of my items is flying off tomorrow to Vancouver, my favorite place to vacation. It's so pretty and I kind of wish I was going there too. Oh well..

So, today I picked two great saying from my Pinterest board. They are simple ways to remind yourself to be happy with the little things in life. Also my 20%OFF Sale ends tomorrow and you can check out my shop here. Have a wonderful Sunday!

7 comments:

  1. Great post for today! Congrats on one of your items going to Vancouver. =0)
    I'm a new follower from Blogging Buddies. Hope you'll stop by my blog - there's a Blog Hop going on right now, if you'd like to join.
    ~Kim
    2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so adore Oscar Wilde! All of his quotes are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great things to keep in mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! Thanks for sharing such inspirational quotes Love this :)

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Oscar Wilde quote! I am always happy with a book in hand

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of Oscar Wilde's quotes - he was such a wise man!

    ReplyDelete