Wednesday 20 February 2013

I'm Dreaming of Spring












The weather we have been having hasn't been terrible, but I'm so ready for spring. Today is really cold and the sidewalk is covered in ice and the roads are white from the coldness.I love long sunny days, walks in the park, a bike ride during a summer evening and Ice cream at the beach. I'm not a fan of winter clothes so today I went hunting for some nice spring/summer outfits. The last photo/outfit is a look I would wear in May and I definitely need a leather jacket like that one. I would ditch the heels for flats, only because my feet can't handle heels ( too much pain). Are you having a long cold winter too?


1 comment:

  1. Great outfit inspiration! The dress with the heart cut-out is adorable; unfortunately I feel like I may be getting a bit too old to pull that off. And here in Texas, all of those "spring" outfits are in season right now : )

    ReplyDelete