Tuesday 7 May 2013

Thoughts on a Vacation

Wow, the last few days have been sunny and warm and it's kind of like mother nature skipped spring. Don't get me wrong, I love this weather and it was such a long winter that I am embracing this heat and sunshine. All of the cherry blossoms are blooming too and I think they look so pretty.



 I've also been thinking about where to vacation this year. K and I usually go somewhere each year, and last year was just a mini break to Niagara Falls for a few days. This year we are thinking Costa Rica. He has a friend who went last year and was telling him all about his trip and he's going back this August. So, K wants to get more information about  it, and I usually do my own research on airfare and what great things I want to do while I'm away on vacation. Any thoughts on Costa Rica if you have been there before? Any great places to stay or things I must do or see?

Where is the best place you have vacationed?




1 comment:

  1. Costa Rica! Go! Um, my favourite place I've vacationed..that is the hard one. India! And Prague

    xx
    The Young Bridget Jones

    ReplyDelete