Tuesday 14 May 2013

Work in Progress







The last few weekends and days off work have been spent working on my Etsy shop LOVE n LAVISH. I know that with summer practically here It's time for me to add new items and more products. I love the whole process too, of creating a piece with the beautiful materials I have, taking photos and then hours of Edits in Photoshop to correct lighting and make the best image crops. I've adding some beach/summer inspired products too, since I love wearing that kind of jewelry in the summer (seahorses and starfish).

I have also been collecting some really beautiful flowers and leaves and thinking about ways to improve and change the style of my pressed flower jewelry. I love working with flowers and resin, but this year I want to change up the look a little. I'm still thinking about it, but do expect more brass pendants with flowers and leaves very soon!

Just a preview here today! Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment