Friday 11 October 2013

Catching Up

Yikes, has it really been this long since I wrote?! Well my vacation to the Dominican was lovely. The beach was so beautiful and my resort had the best food. It was actually too good and I gained about 6 pounds in 5 days. I will update you on my trip and post some pictures this weekend.

I also was featured with my lovely dog Coffee on this wonderful dog lovers blog called Coffee with a Canine. There are so many of us who love our dogs SO much. I was lucky enough to be able to share my day with all of the bloggers out there. Please check out the blog and my post. I'd love for you to comment too.



I've been getting ready for Christmas time when it comes to my shop on Etsy. There are new items and I even have changed my look and layout in Fauna and Forest. LOVE n LAVISH is two sales away from 200 SALES! Wow! Thank you to all of my wonderful customers! The 200th sale will get a special gift with their sale too.

Check back for a new post this weekend!


1 comment: