Saturday 28 March 2015

A Touch of Spring










Each day I see just a hint of spring around the corner. I'm looking forward to longer warmer days where I can get out with just a light jacket and sit outside on a patio with a coffee.  These pretty resin pieces pictured above will be the last that will be making for a long time, and you can find these spring inspired pieces in my Storenvy shop Fauna and Forest. I'm not giving up on my plant/flower jewelry, but finding more possibilities. In the future I will have glass pieces which will be more customized in shape and size. I actually can't wait to get started. I do hope you will checkout these amazing pieces which I recently added to my shop, because they will look so pretty paired with a spring dress or top.


As for my last post, nothing has really been solved yet. I did get a little relief seeing that a few things have been ruled out, so hopefully I can sleep better at night now. A change needs to occur, a change for the good.



2 comments:

  1. I love real flower jewelry. It's always so pretty!

    As for changes...Sometimes change is easier to accept, and sometimes it's not. Whatever your path is, just remember that you are strong and you'll get through it. One thing that I often have to remind myself is this: Our struggles make us stronger.

    Hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, my weekend was really restful, and thank your for your positive words. Sometimes its hard not to worry about things you have absolutely not control over, but I will keep telling myself to keep positive.

    ReplyDelete