Sunday 23 September 2012

Falling into Autumn

I would not say that Autumn is one of my favorite seasons. The only reason I dislike fall a tiny bit is because I know that it can be followed by a long Canadian winter of cold temperatures,deep snow and heavy bulky clothing. But today I have decided to share some of the reasons why I do like Autumn.



 These socks are amazing! I love warm fun socks that can make an outfit really fun. I even would wear them miss matched like in the photo.





I love this rustic Autumn inspired Necklace. The leaves are the perfect fall shade and it would look great with a thick warm sweater or cute cardigan.



 Wow,this ceramic bowl is so beautiful! The mix of turquoise and browns are perfect. I could imagine having a warm oatmeal breakfast on a cool October morning in this bowl.




This hair clip immediately made me think fall. I love this oak leaf,it has lovely details and would look great with a fall and winter outfit.






I love the color yellow, and when the leaves start to turn yellow they look so vibrant and warm in the sunlight. I love this photo because I wish I were standing in that forest.







How could I not add some pumpkin foods, which you can only get at this time of year. I love pumpkin pie and those muffins look yummy. I just would need a cup of coffee and I would be in total foodie heaven.


















No comments:

Post a Comment