Thursday 20 September 2012

NATURE and HOME DECOR

I've been working on some minimal photography prints for the past little while. I love how even simplicity can be beautiful if the subject is beautiful in its own way. I love leaves and flowers and stones and wood and here are some of the pieces you can find here .

A Collection of Leaves found on one of my nature walks


Single Ginkgo Leaf






I have a few more prints and example of how they can look framed and in a home on the wall. I love decorating my own home with others art as well as my own. It give a home the feeling of warmth and interest. I am sometimes shocked to visit someone's home and see very little up on their walls, it's somewhat disappointing.

Tomorrow I will be posting some of my favorite PINTEREST items!

No comments: