Her name is Coffee. Ya I know, its a drink right? I wanted to name her Lily, but my husband thought it was way to sissy of a name to be yelling. Is Coffee any better? I guess it's more manly. It does suit Coffee since she is no lady. She makes guy noises, has the worst farts, slurps her water with no class and burps after every meal. Her nickname is "Beast". She will do something so gross that K and I will look at each other and shake our heads and one of us will just say "Beast." I'll post more pics and more about Coffee in the next little while.
So I have a soft spot for Puggles. If you blog and own a Puggle, I will instantly add you. I just love it when other people have Puggles too. A little community....
Puggle Love! Here are some items that are all about the Puggle. There is not enough Puggle stuff out there, so get to work dog/illustrator people... I want to buy some of your Puggle sh*t!
1. Find this in African Grey and if you love animals, especially dogs, then you have to check out their really fun prints and they even have calendars!
2. The Puginator shirt is by Sharp Shirter (love the name by the way). They even own a Puggle too! I love this shirt and they have a sweet collections of other really cool shirts too.
3. I really do like stained glass pieces, and I have a cat one hanging in my window right now. But I came across this fabulous Puggle piece, which surprised me. Who knew Puggles came in stained glass? This one rocks, and it's by Robin's Glass World. If you love animals and stained glass, the you will find that this is the right shop to get it from.
4. Greg Ham has these great woodburning pieces, this one is called Puggle Dee and Puggle Dum. I love the look of these two guys, and it reminds me of the good old days when Ren and Stimpy was on TV.
5. Last but not least is a great gift for your man who loves his Puggle too. She Mugged Me is a great place to find a mug for your pet lover friend or family member.
Do you have a Puddle or dog? Fave dog shop?