Tuesday 6 November 2012

The Beauty of the Wilderness

Last year my husband and I went to San Francisco for a week. It was a beautiful trip and I had a great time. One of the highlights for me was visiting Rodney Lough Jr. Wilderness Gallery , right down by the Fisherman's Wharf. The photographs were amazing and the printing quality was so spectacular that the colors are so vivid (something the Web can't fully capture). I have never seen such large and beautiful nature photographs. The gallery is large and made of reclaimed wood that has this wonderful woodsy smell. My husband and I spent maybe 2 hours in total in the gallery viewing each photo and sitting in the chairs that are conveniently placed in each room. If you make a trip to San Francisco or live there but have never gone in, then make the effort and check it out (it's free too!).




 Worldly Wonder




 River of Silence




Momentum 







Autumn's Delicate Dance





Crystal Clear 



That's me below (or the back of my head) in Muir Woods. That's another place that's really beautiful that has to be visited when you're in San Fran.





3 comments:

  1. Ahh looks so gorgeous and serene. I've always wanted to visit - I've only ever heard lovely things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My god these are stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! They look truly stunning <3
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete