Monday 11 March 2013

LOVE n LAVISH, what's new?









I have been working on some new pieces in my shop for spring! I have had some of these pieces out for a few weeks now, but as the warmer weather comes I will be organizing and adding new items to my shop. I even had K work on a new Spring/Summer banner for my shop. He did a great job and I totally love the flowers he picked. I will add some new resin flower necklaces towards the end of March and when all of the spring flowers start to bloom I will have a new stock for my resin jewelry and I will be taking custom orders again!

Also, I will be participating in a giveaway very soon, and one of my pieces from my shop will be up for grabs! I'll give you the details soon. 

Have a Happy Monday... of at least pretend to. 



1 comment:

  1. The yellow flower pendant is gorgeous. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete