Tuesday 10 January 2017

Happy New Year!





Happy New Year! I love the beginning of a new year and I am hoping that this will be the year that all of my hopes come true. 2016 wasn't too bad, but there were some personal disappointments. That's life, and the journey we are on is different for all of us. I move through it and let it go and have continued hope that 2017 will be a successful year on many levels.

In the photos above we have me with my sweet pup enjoying a spring day, we have photos of some of my favorite items in my shop, I posted one of my favorite wall weavings that sold and I also have a picture of my husband playing Disc at the Island.

I usually like to list goals for the year, but this year I don't want to do that. I know what I want and what I need to do. I hope you have wishes for this year as well and that you get to where you would like to be.

Happy New Year! 2017 here we come.



No comments:

Post a Comment