Thursday 8 August 2019

Long Time Since A Post- Update

Wow, it's been a long time since I posted. I still have my shop, but I don't have the time that I use to. I am a Mother now of a 20 Month old and I try to find time to work on my shop while he has a nap. I'm not sure how it will work once he doesn't nap. Hopefully by then he will be in school or preschool. I love my son so much and motherhood is damn hard and rewarding at the same time. I have a much greater appreciation for my own mother who I have always known was awesome, but now I have a bigger love for her.

Things change, and just before my son arrived my dog died. Gosh I loved that dog with all my heart and I don't know how we go on when our pets die. She was so funny and kind hearted and I miss her dearly. I think of her daily and wish we had a few more years with her.

I've changed the look of my jewelry and with that I am able to access stones that I really love. Labradorite is one of my favorite stones and you can find a lot of different pendants available in my shop. I have a lot of Turquoise as well as Jasper stones and a few other types of stones that I am drawn to. I love how my shop is running right now and I hope that I can have an awesome year because my family needs it right now. We are saving so that we make some changes in our life. I'm not ready to speak about it fully at the moment, but I will post some personal news soon.

Anyway, here is a look at some new items in my shop. Find me on instagram!










No comments:

Post a Comment